I started the process by stamping the the Clarity Stamp Blooming Corner 21 times on a piece of white card. With the corner not featuring any leaves, I added these to each of the corner stamped images with a black micron pen. I then coloured all the flowers and leaves using a selection of 10 shades of pinky-purple spectrum noir pencils for the petals and 3 shades of green for the leaves. Once all the colouring was complete, I cut them all up to create a selection of flowers, mostly individual flowers but also a handful of multiple flower sprays. The flowers were then shaped by lightly embossing the back to create a dome, these were then arranged around the outside of the prepared background. The photo does not do justice to the depth of the flowers.
The prepared background had been created using the Clarity Birdhouse stamp set, using Spectrum Noir pencils to enhance the texture of the birdhouse and fence. The vine from the Birdhouse originally framed the whole background but this has been covered on all but the top of the design.
At first this was designed as a card, but the work it took and the fact the flowers and leaves hung over the edges it has become an artwork that shall be framed for display in a box frame.
An idea, that sprang to mind when I heard the challenge title, really turned out rather therapeutic with lots of colouring. I'm sure I will be using this technique again, but maybe on a smaller arrangement!